Training is a key component for a successful franchise
At Handyman Connection we offer training for all of our new franchisees.
Providing our franchisees with best-in-class training is central to our mission of being a leader in the home improvement franchise industry.
Our newly upgraded training and franchisee launch program helps our franchisees get up and running in the most efficient way possible. As a Handyman Connection franchise owner, you will receive extensive training as soon as you join as well as ongoing training to make sure you have the tools and knowledge you need to succeed.
As the owner of a Handyman Connection franchise business, you will benefit from the following training opportunities:
- Pre-opening business setup and support
- 5 weeks of franchise training via webinars and conference calls leading up to a 5 day in-person training session
- Onsite field support in your territory
- Weekly calls with your franchise operations support team
- Peer-to-peer networking and collaboration