Handyman Connection is a handyman and home improvement franchise concept that serves the repair, restoration, and maintenance needs of residential and commercial properties. Handyman Connection specializes in small- to medium-sized home improvements, repairs, and remodeling projects that cover a wide range of “around-the-house” type handyman services.
We are honored to have received the following recognition:
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Top Franchise for Veterans 2020
- Franchise Times Top 200+ for 2020 – Handyman Connection made the list.
- Qualified Remodeler Top 500 for 2020 – Earning the #1 spot as the Leading Home Repair Franchise.
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Top franchises for veterans and Handyman Connection ranked high on the list.
- Franchise Times Top 200+ for 2019 – Handyman Connection again makes the list.
- Qualified Remodeler Top 500 for 2019 – Earning the #1 spot in the handyman category.
- Qualified Remodeler 2018 Home Improvement Pro – Top 200 List – Handyman Connection!
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine Top 500 for 2018 – Home Repair Company Takes Top Spot In The Handyman Category For 8th Consecutive Year – Ranked #43 of largest remodeling firms in the US and #1 in the Handyman category
- Handyman Connection Named A Top Global Franchise By Entrepreneur Magazine – Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Global Franchises list
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 Franchises for 2018 – Ranking franchises who revealed the newest trends and industries going strong decade after decade in North America
- Franchise Times Top 200+ for 2018 – Handyman Connection ranked again as a top franchise system in the United States by global system-wide sales, based on the previous year’s performance. See Press Release
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- Better Business Bureau – Accredited Business
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Top Franchises for Veterans – Handyman Connection was recently ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Franchises for Veterans list. This list recognizes the 150 franchisors offering incentives to veterans who join their systems.
Handyman Connection was founded in 1991 and we have been in the home improvement franchising industry since 1993. We have completed over 2 million jobs in our 20+ years of business! We are the first handyman concept to offer franchise opportunities and currently have home improvement franchisees operating across 28 states and 5 Canadian provinces.
Vision & Values
At Handyman Connection, our vision is simple:
To be the lifetime connection for all of our customers’ home improvement needs. Our values are clear:
- Deliver on our commitments
- Respect the connections
- Have pride in what you do
- Practice continuous improvement
The Handyman Connection home improvement franchise employs and utilizes a network of qualified craftsmen and tradesmen to offer small to medium size residential and commercial renovations, repairs and remodeling jobs. As a franchisee, you will not perform handyman services yourself. You will utilize craftsmen and service advisors, after the initial start up period, to quote and sell jobs and provide customer service follow up. We have options for our franchise locations to utilize a non-employee subcontractor model where craftsmen are 1099 not w-2 employees or an employee model depending on their structure and preference. Our pricing structure is based on individual projects not a fixed time and material basis, thus allowing you to competitively offer your services in your community. As a Handyman Connection franchisee, you will be responsible for finding customers through marketing and referrals. Our long-term business model is built on the ability to have a multiple purchase, repeat customer base.
Talk about the Home Office at Handyman Connection
“We want you to know that we have your back. Our home office team creates effective plans to help you with your marketing and operations. We are here to help and provide the tools you need to succeed as a business owner.”